Autumn is here, and that means we’re breaking out our fall colors. If you want to coordinate your hair color with your outfits, consider the following trends in autumnal styles:
- Bronde: This is a soft blend of blonde and brunette, offering you a fall-friendly alternative to the summery blonde look.
- Colored-Blocked Roots: For a bold look, consider blending blonde hair with stark, thick roots of brown.
- Burnt Auburn: This strong, coppery hue is always in for fall.
- Single-Process Brunette: Single-process dye jobs, particularly with a blackish-brunette color, is a simple, classic look that works well with darker skin tones.
- Ice-Queen Blonde: This frosty look has all the impact of a platinum coloring, but is more accommodating of dark roots.
- Lived-In Highlights: If you’re looking for a low-maintenance look, the “lived-in-color” look allows you to weight as long as six months between coloring appointments.
- Candy Dip-Dye: This pastel pink look is a fun, punk-rock option for the cold months.
Consult our Bellevue hair salon for more advice finding the right look for you for the autumn season.